Game day guide: Round 19 vs Illawarra
This Sunday's blockbuster between the Sydney Kings and Illawarra Hawks is as big as it comes.
Not only is the Adrian Hurley Cup on the line but so are NBL24 finals placings, when the two NSW rivals lock horns at Qudos Bank Arena on Sunday - which marks the Hoops Capital side's final home game of the regular season.
A win during round 19's showdown and the Kings could edge closer to cementing a top-four spot.
But a loss would leave their finals chances hanging by a thread, heading into the final round of the season.
As well as the game, the big day will also see Kings legend BJ Carter inducted as the fourth member of the club's prestigious Ring of Honour - read about it here.
Sunday, February 11 - door open times:
- Corporate and premium seats: 2pm
- Members entry: 2.15pm
- General public: 2.30pm
- Lights Oout: 3.45pm
- Tip-off: 4pm
- SEN will be broadcasting from the Grand Foyer from 3.00pm before moving to their commentary position at 3.45pm. Stop by and say hello.
- Our Championship Trophies will be in the foyer pre-game for photo opportunities
- There'll be a Spin to Win activation with lots of great prizes up for grabs. Download the spin to win using the QR code that will be on the big screens.
- The Brewery Bar will be open pre-game and post-game. The 2pm NBL game will be broadcast on big screens, kids eat free (one free kid's meal per paying adult and items from the kids menu) and 2 or 3 Kings players will be at the venue after the game. More info here.
- The Qudos Bank Members Lounge (located on Level 1 opposite door 29) will be open to Qudos Bank customers and all game attendees pre-game.
- The American Express Lounge is open to any American Express cardholder and up to 3 guests. More info here.
- SEN will be broadcasting from the Grand Foyer from 3pm before moving to their commentary position at 3.45pm. Stop by and say hello.
- Our Championship Trophies will be in the foyer pre-game for photo opportunities.
- Our principal partner, Harvey Norman, will be providing epic giveaways throughout this Sunday's game. Get to your seats early to have the chance to win one of the first prizes including a $100 Harvey Norman voucher. Then at three-quarter-time, there will be a huge prize giveaway for three lucky fans.
Things to know before you arrive
- Read all about February 11 public transport options here.
- Please minimise the size of bags you bring to the arena – no bags over A5 (200 mm x 150 mm) sizing will be permitted into the venue. Backpacks of any size will not be permitted.
Some things may have changed since your last visit:
- A complete list of prohibited items can be found here.
- Click here to read Qudos Bank Arena’s full venue ‘conditions of entry’.
Getting to and from Qudos Bank Arena
- Information for all car parks in Sydney Olympic Park can be found here.
- P1 is the closest car park and a car park can be pre-booked until 11.59pm the day prior to game day here
- Fans are encouraged to use public transport on the day as spots may be limited in P1.
- Note, pre-booked car parking is only available up to 11.59pm on the day prior to the game and not on game day.
- For public transport information about getting to getting to Sydney Olympic Park click here.
- For more information about getting to Qudos Bank Arena click here.
Food and Beverage Info
- The Brewery Bar will be open pre-game and post-game. The 2pm NBL game will be broadcast on big screens, members will receive a 20% discount on house drinks, kids eat free (one free kid's meal per paying adult and items from the kids menu) and 2 or 3 Kings players will be at the venue after the game. More info here
- The Platinum Plus Bar will be open for Platinum Plus members and ticket holders. Platinum Plus members and ticket holders will be provided with a wristband when you arrive at your seat. This will give you access to the Platinum Plus Bar.
- The Qudos Bank Members Lounge (located on Level 1 opposite door 29) will be open to Qudos Bank customers and game attendees pre-game.
- Multiple food and beverage outlets will be open throughout the venue.
- Kings merchandise is available for purchase inside the Grand Foyer as you enter Qudos Bank Arena.
- You can also head to shop.sydneykings.com.au to purchase merchandise online.
- Use the hashtag #WeTheKings during the game day to be included on the big screens! Don’t forget to tag in the Kings (@sydneykings) on Instagram so we can also share some of the best pics on our account.