The Sydney Kings is in a very exciting place. We have a new purpose-built home court – Qudos Bank Arena at Sydney Olympic Park – with a 16,382 seat capacity. In the short time since AEG Ogden took control of the team we’ve installed a headline-grabbing coach in Andrew Gaze, drastically improved our playing roster (e.g. Brad Newley & Kevin Lisch), and put in motion an ambitious plan to return the Sydney Kings to greatness.
These developments open up some unique opportunities on the commercial front. These include:
- Principal Partner – We have the ability to promote our central partner in a very powerful way across many marketing channels, plus an insider’s connection with broadcast and print/online media. Our principal partner will help influence who we are as an organisation and guide the way we map our imprint on the community.
- Foundation Partners – Our team will work with a select number of organisations to achieve their specific marketing objectives. Our tailored approach can assist organisations in changing their company image, winning new business, rewarding their current client base, and further improving employee engagement.
- Corporate Boxes – Whether you’re entertaining prospects, clients, family or friends, this really will be a Five Star experience. Eight seats for all fourteen home fixtures with a range of benefits including premium catering, pre-game functions, and the real ability to network with the wider ‘commercial family’.
- Mike Wrublewski Seats – This simply is a ‘bucket list’ experience. Front row seats arm’s length from players, media, coaches, and celebrities. All that for every home game.
To find out more, please contact Josh Nati:
- Phone – (02) 8765 4478
- Mobile – +61 423 559 951
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org